Tuesday, August 10, 2010

FREE AT LAST! FREE AT LAST!

Atlas Super Kitty has moved into his new home and is enjoying more space and all the attention lovingly lavished upon him. Last night I slept. I slept undisturbed and torment free. Atlas’ new parents on the other hand were kept up all night by his wild shenanigans. Muhahahaha!

I knew I made a mistake shortly after bringing him home. He turned my world upside down, destroyed everything, and cost me an arm and a leg in vet bills. He refused to let me sleep and haunted my dreams when I did. I am not sure that I really regret the few months we shared. I know that I saved him from an otherwise unhealthy existence and made him strong and happy, but in the long run we just were not a good match. My good friend has been in love with him since the day I got him and I would not have parted with him for anyone else. This is for the best. In a few short months my life is going to change all over again and I have no idea what is going to happen. At least I know that my baby kitty from the bowels of Hell’s basement (god I hope they don’t want to give him back!) will be well taken care of in a loving and stable environment….

sniff sniff

NO! Those are not tears! I just got something in my eye…

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Kids are so much easier! :)
Glad to see you are happy and hopefully getting more sleep.