Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Updates

My..."friend" brought it to my attention that I haven't been blogging in a while. Well that is because I have been through a very interesting and complicated Month. But that is all behind me now. I have a few projects I am getting ready for. My sister's baby is coming at the end of March and I've been planning a baby shower including making about 60 invitations! Right now I am waiting on the materials I ordered to be delivered so I can start on them.

I had a nice Christmas and got some great gifts, including 6 new journals! Ha! I usually get one at Christmas, but I write in it all the time so I end up buying a few more during the year. But this year it looks like I'm set! :) Dad got me that soap making kit I wanted! I am excited to get started on that! I have a few things I need to get before I can begin though, but hopefully it will be soon! And two of my sisters that still live in Florida, they apparently are Etsy stalkers! Together they bought and sent me a few of the items on my favorites list! I was so surprised! It was great!

The best news ever! My birthday is next month and as a gift to me, my bestest friend in the whole world has bought me a plane ticket to Minneapolis (that’s where he and his family live) I wont be going until this summer, but I'm still so very excited! I've never been to Minneapolis or even that far north before. I'm already looking up all the things I want to do. There is a large Amish community up there and I would love to take a tour, but Hero (that’s my friend) has firmly said no. LOL! But, I will be in town for the Taste of Minnesota and the 4th of July celebrations! It’s going to be great!

No comments: