Saturday, September 6, 2008

a bit of rain

The weather is not that bad. Raining off and on and a bit of wind. It might get worse later tonight but nothing serious I'm sure.

I got a few chores done... laundry, sorting scrap paper, general straightening of my work space.

My Hero asked me if I could make some invitations for a surprise party he is throwing. The party is at the end of October but he didn't want to go with a Halloween Theme. Instead he asked for blue and yellow.

I love this color. Blue Bayou. It is a retired color from Stampin' Up and I had to beg barrow and steal to get my hands on these double sided printed sheets! Not really, I found someone willing to sell me a pack online. I'm going to make pockets out of the paper and create inserts with the party info.

This saffron yellow color( also Stampin' Up) is some I've had on hand for a while and I think it goes really well with the blue bayou.

No comments: