Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sometimes I am just blah

Yesterday was one of those times. After work I came home, put on my jammies and did nothing for the rest of the day. I plopped on the couch and read my latest library book for a few hours until there wasn't enough sunlight left, then I got up and went to bed (the sun currently sets around 8ish). I read for a few more hours then turned out the light and tossed and turned until that hateful alarm went off...

I have a quite a few things I needed to do but I just couldn't bring myself to do any of it. I didn't even want to read that book. I just figured it was way to early(4:00 p.m.) when I got home from work to go to bed.

I hope today is a better day. I have laundry to do and other household chores I can no longer ignore.

I blame the weather. It has been so unbelievably hot this summer and it seems to suck all the life out of me. I long for the cool crisp afternoons of fall. Fall is the only time I feel alive. Kind of funny when you think about it. Fall is when things start to die. Interesting.


Okay so maybe I did do something. I took this picture right before I finally got up from the couch and thought about what to say when I blogged about it.

No comments: