Monday, December 14, 2009

Kurbert

My camera is broken. I'm shopping for a new one. Trying not to spend much money because I'm moving into my new place in a few weeks. On top of deposits and moving costs, I have no furniture or kitchen items so I have to purchase those too. I did get a microwave 1/2 off (woohoo!) and a new set of silverware this weekend.

Saturday I had coffee with Becky and Denise and we talked about art. We set a new theme to challenge ourselves. It will be interesting... Denise, who is the same Denise from Odd Imagination, brought a basket of her babies in to show us and even let us pick one to take home!
Since my camera is currently in pieces I stole this picture from her blog. (click on the picture for a larger view) My little guy is the one circled in yellow. I call him Kurbert. He looks like a Herbert but his frog baby makes me think of Kermitt... so Kerbert it is. I love him almost as much as Blossom Bunny!

3 comments:

audreyscountrycrafts said...

Good luck with the camera buying! I have a Panasonic digital camera. Really like it.
Hopefully you can find something in your budget. The prices have really dropped since they came out.

HardtravelingHero said...

When moving to a new place I've gotten lots of free furniture and housewares on freecycle. You can probably get lots of craft supplies too.

Unknown said...

AWWWW!!!! I have not blogged in so long and this was a true treat to see! I am very happy you love Kerbert (which is an awesome name!). I can't wait to see your new place and get together again :o)